Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Come On!!! Come to know me...Regene...

Let's me have a brief introduction about myself, before starting my 'blogging' journey. How are you all feel today? My surname is Tan or you can call me Regene. I am currently studying in UTAR, a Year three student, majoring in Entrepreneurship. My greatest hobbies are playing badminton and take care of my hamsters. As u can see the picture beside, they are my lovely hamster. They are cute, isn't it? haha...I have two hamsters and the species is Sapphire Winter White. I really like them a lots as it was a gift from my boyfriend. The top five websites that i visit often are:
  1. www.viwawa.com. This is an entertainment website that provides some small games (such as Mahjong, Big2.5) for users to relax themselves during their free time.
  2. www.hotmail.com I always visit this website for sending and receiving emails.
  3. www.utar.edu.my This is the website that set-up by my University to have a access for student to check their results, timetable, and all the news.
  4. www.google.com This is the most popular search engine that i always use for my assignments.
  5. www.xunlei.com There are couples of latest movies, songs and softwares available in this website. It's free!! haha...
That's all about me, did u know me for more from this moment??? Wish you guys have a nice day...

No comments: